Service interruption in the Library's Online Catalog - Nov. 19
Between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 19, our Bibliocommons catalog will be unavailable for up to two hours for system maintenance. During that time, please use our classic catalog.
Library Closed Thursday, Nov. 23
All locations of The Seattle Public Library and the book drops at the Central Library will be closed on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 23.
What Literacy, ESL and Citizenship Programs does the Library offer?
- Talk Time - ESL conversation groups for teens and adults.
- ESL Classes for beginners and intermediate learners.
- Citizenship Class - Prepare to take the U.S. Citizenship Test.
- Tutoring for Adults - Tutors will provide you with support, encouragement and resources on a walk-in basis.
- Self-Learning Stations - Practice your English reading, listening and writing skills using the "Rosetta Stone" computer software program. For more information, call 206--684-0849 or visit the Central Library to make an appointment.
- End of list
See the Literacy/ESL Calendar for a complete list of upcoming programs.
How much do these programs cost?
All Library ESL programs are free to the public, although some classes may require registration. Call 206-684-0849 for more information.