In 2022 we offered in-person Tax Help at the Central Library in partnership with United Way of King County. Both United Way and AARP also offered free virtual Tax Help.
Free Online Tax Help
- You can get online help with your taxes from AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Online Tax Assistance
- You can get free help with your taxes on USA.gov
- For those who made $73,000 or less, use Free File on the IRS website to file your taxes with no software or accountant fees
- MyFreeTaxes.com is a partnership between H&R Block and the United Way to help you complete and file simple tax returns
- Military personnel and their families can get help from the Armed Forces Tax Council or MilTax