Capitol Hill Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Though Library branches are reopening, not all services and amenities are available. Meeting rooms, study rooms, in-person programs and are not yet available. Thank you for your patience.
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Our meeting room is free to use with a reservation and can accommodate up to 49 people, depending on the layout:
- We have one study room you can use for tutoring or other work, please ask to use the study room at the Information Desk.
Computers & Equipment
- Our 21 public computers are available for catalog research or up to 2 hours of internet access per day.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) is free for anyone to use during open hours.
- We have copiers and printers available to use for a small fee. You can also print from your own device on our Wi-Fi network.
- We have adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or have low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- Our quiet area is a space for people to read or work away from the activity of the main reading area.
- We have a single-occupant all-gender restroom and multi-stall single-gender restrooms.
- We have air conditioning for those hot summer days.
- We have areas for children and teens.
- Free parking is available in our parking lot.