Your card application is complete.
What To Do Next:
- Create an account using your temporary library card number and PIN
- Search the catalog
- Place up to 5 items on hold
- Pick up your permanent library card within 6 weeks
- It is important that you save this temporarary card number.
- Learn how to download e-books
How to Pick Up your Permanent Library Card
Come to any location of The Seattle Public Library and bring the following:
- your temporary library card number
- your current photo ID
- proof of residence if not shown on your photo ID
You must pick up your permanent Library card within six weeks or your account will be deactivated. If you have any questions, please call Borrower Services at 206-386-4190.