Access your Library account, search the catalog, find the nearest branch and browse for books, CDs and DVDs while on the go! The Library now has a free application (app) you can download to your smart phone or other Web-enabled mobile device. The app was developed in partnership with and is powered by Boopsie.
You can use the app on all major smart phones, including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm, Symbian and J2ME.
To download the app for:
- Most devices - Visit spl.boopsie.com on your mobile device
- iPhones - Visit the iTunes App Store. Search for "Seattle Public Library"
- Androids - Visit the Android Market. Search for "Seattle Public Library"
The app is free from any source.
Special features include:
- Smart prefix search - Enter the first few letters of a word or phrase to search the catalog. For example, entering "ha pot g" into the search box finds "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
- Library locator - All Library locations include links to an interactive map
- Stay connected - Links to the Library's blogs and Facebook page
Learn more about our mobile app.
Need help? Ask a Librarian or call us at 206-386-4636.