The Capitol Hill Branch is located on the southwest corner of Harvard Avenue East and East Republican Street.
Driving from the north (going south) via I-5:
- Take I-5 exit 168A Boylston St. towards Roanoke Street
- Merge onto Boylston Ave. E.
- Make a slight left onto Lakeview Blvd. E.
- Turn left onto Belmont Ave. E.
- Turn left onto E. Roy St.
- Turn right onto Harvard Ave. E.
- The library is on the right
Driving from the south (going north) via I-5:
- Take I-5 exit 166 at Olive Way
- Turn right onto Olive and go east ¼ mile to Harvard Avenue East (1 block before Broadway)
- Turn left onto Harvard and go north 3 blocks to East Republican Street
- The library is on the left
There is free covered parking under the building. Enter and exit the garage on Harvard Ave East.
Library patron parking only. Violators are subject to impound.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
No after hours vehicle releases.
The Library cannot be responsible for vehicles or their contents.
Metro Bus Information
Served by Metro Bus Routes: 8, 9, 43, 47, 49, 60 Link light rail and First Hill Streetcar
Metro Bus Trip Planner
Transportation Resource Index. Public and non-profit transportation options throughout the Puget Sound Region.