Service interruption in the Library's Online Catalog - Nov. 19
Between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 19, our Bibliocommons catalog will be unavailable for up to two hours for system maintenance. During that time, please use our classic catalog.
Library Closed Thursday, Nov. 23
All locations of The Seattle Public Library and the book drops at the Central Library will be closed on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 23.
- All loans are for 7 weeks
- Items can be renewed for 3 weeks if there are no holds
- We charge what you charge
- Payment can be made by IFM, invoice, or IFLA vouchers
- All photocopy requests are subject to U.S. Copyright Law
The Seattle Public Library does not lend:
- Music/entertainment CDs or cassettes
- Digital books or media (e-books)
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer on microfilm
- Materials in our Aviation History Collection or the Seattle Room
Reference materials are loaned on a case-by-case basis. If loaned, reference materials are restricted to In-Library Use Only with no renewals.
The Seattle Public Library
1000 Fourth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104