OverDrive ebook issues
Some patrons report seeing incorrect ebook holds and checkouts. Please log out and back in to clear. If you are consistently seeing incorrect ebook entries please report to Ask a Librarian. We are working with OverDrive to resolve this issue.
The Library's Website may experience brief outages
On Sunday, Dec. 11, from 4 a.m. to noon, the Library's website may experience brief intermittent outages due to scheduled server maintenance.
Teens can earn service learning credit as Teen Advisers at the Northeast Branch this summer. Snacks and fun provided!
Requirements for being a Teen Adviser at the Northeast Branch this summer:
- Meeting attendance is required. If you miss meetings without an excuse, such as illness, we may ask you not to continue in the program. Meetings are scheduled for June 18, July 23, and August 13 from 3:30-5 p.m.
- Summer of Learning Program volunteering, 4 dates are required, but you can choose to do more if you'd like.
- Active meeting participation is also required. This program is about you being an active advocate for the Library, and you can't do that if you're completely silent!
- Thoughtful, carefully crafted projects submitted by the end of the month.
Program volunteering options include:
- Science Programs for Children
- Urban Naturalist Zoo programs for Teens
- Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for all ages
How to Apply
Fill out the application and return it to the Northeast branch by June 15 for consideration. For more information, contact Jessica Lucas at 206-684-753.