New Print and Copy System Being Installed at The Seattle Public Library in November
This November, The Seattle Public Library is upgrading to a new print and copy system to offer patrons more options for printing. Public printers and copiers at all Library locations will be replaced.
The new system will:
- Allow payment by credit card at print release kiosks
- Make change for cash payments
- Offer a wide variety of paper sizes
- Provide color printing
- Provide higher speed printing and copying
Replacing the current print and copy system will begin Monday Nov. 6 and should be completed by Monday, Nov. 27.
Patrons will no longer pay for print services online -- all payments can be made through the print release kiosk at the copier or printer. Copy machines will now accept both credit and cash payments.
Printing and copying prices will remain the same:
- $.15 for a single-sided black and white page (8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14")
- $.30 for a single-sided black and white page (11" x 17")
- $.50 for a single-sided color page (8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14")
- $1 for a single-sided color page (11" x 17")
For more information, visit our Using Library Equipment page, call the Library at 206-386-4636 or Ask a Librarian.
For more information contact:
Andra Addison, communications director
< Back To Index