Thank you for your interest in employment with The Seattle Public Library.
The Library does not accept unsolicited resumes. You can apply for a specific job posting or an open Continuous Recruitment Process only.
To apply for a posted position:
- Click on the name of the position on the Library Job Listings page of The Seattle Public Library's website.
- This will take you to the job bulletin on governmentjobs.com (NeoGov).
- Review the bulletin and then click "Apply."
- Login to your NeoGov profile, or create a new profile if this is your first time using the system.
- Store any required attachments (cover letter, resume, etc.) in your NeoGov profile so they are ready to attach to your application.
- Submit your application and all related materials via NeoGov.
To ensure that your application session goes smoothly, have the following information handy:
- Names and addresses of educational institutions with dates of attendance and degree awarded.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers for current and past employers including immediate supervisors' names and phone numbers and dates of service.
- If required, a well-composed, grammatically correct cover letter that expresses your interest in employment with The Seattle Public Library and summarizes how your abilities and work experience detailed in the application applies to the job for which you are applying.
Application materials will not be accepted after the closing date.
Thank you for your careful attention to the application process. You will be notified if we wish to proceed further with your application.
You can check the status of your application at any time by logging in to your NeoGov profile.
Good luck in your job search!
**The Seattle Public Library accepts online applications only. If you require an accommodation to complete the application process, please call Human Resources at 206-386-4121.**