OverDrive ebook issues
Some patrons report seeing incorrect ebook holds and checkouts. Please log out and back in to clear. If you are consistently seeing incorrect ebook entries please report to Ask a Librarian. We are working with OverDrive to resolve this issue.
The Library's Website may experience brief outages
On Sunday, Dec. 11, from 4 a.m. to noon, the Library's website may experience brief intermittent outages due to scheduled server maintenance.
Collections = Quality
We promised to provide a robust collection of books and materials.
- Increased variety and depth of the physical collection by adding more than 41,500 new titles of print books, audiobooks, DVDs and CDs
- Added nearly 33,000 new e-book and e-audiobook titles
- Bought 36,700+ more copies of popular materials to shorten wait times
- Digitized 5,350 Seattle Collection items to provide greater access to the city's history
- Launched Self-E, a self-publishing platform for local e-book writers
2015 Spending: $2.5 million